There is a very fine line between success and failure in most things in life, but when it comes to business, you have many other competitors snapping at your heels. You could be a local business or a huge multi-national corporation, the situation is just the same.
You need to take care of every single facet of your business in order to stay ahead of the game, and stay ahead of it you must, if you want to flourish in this rather competitive world.
With that in mind, it’s certainly important to note that good website design can be the major difference between a successful business, and one that falls by the wayside.
The Facets of Good Website Design
For a website to be considered high quality it needs to meet several target areas. These include:
- The website needs to be easily optimised for search engine happiness, e.g. SEO (search engine optimisation);
- Content needs to be regularly updated, and it also needs to again fit in with SEO requirements;
- All links should work, at all times, and links should only be to informative and relevant pages, both internal and external (to other sites);
- Everything on the website needs to be relevant, with no filler ‘fluff’;
- Testimonials should be there for new customers to read, to give extra confidence that they are making the right choice;
- Contact details should be clearly visible; an online contact form is always a good idea;
- Good website design also incorporates the actual design, e.g. the font, the layout, the background etc – it needs to reflect what the company is about, and what it sells or provides;
- The tone of the website needs to speak directly to the customer in a way that will connect with your target audience, e.g. if you are targeting a younger audience, you need to speak to them how they want to be spoken to, and if you are going for a more professional audience, then the tone should reflect that also.
This all might sound like a mountain to climb, but this is where our web design services at Linked come in very handy indeed. We can take the hard work away from the equation, and let you get on with what you’re good at – running your business!
It’s basically vital to place the right amount of importance on a high quality website, because it is always the way that business who don’t do this, well, they don’t do so well, or they fail entirely. Your competitors will no doubt have grasped the importance and will be running with this idea as we speak, and every second you waste, when you don’t realise the online marketing importance you are faced with, means you are losing profit like a dripping tap.
Reaching the largest amount of prospective customers possible is imperative, and the World Wide Web is there at your disposal to do just that. Creating a high quality website for your business is the only way to connect with more people than ever before, and as a result, could lead to an even bigger profit margin for your company too. To stay ahead of the game, or at least keep up with the game, you need to head online for your marketing needs.
This is custom heading element
Unit 32, Kilminchy Court
Portlaoise, Co. Laois, R32 RYY5
Tel: 087 4385 497 / 019081772